Casual Accommodation

The residential Colleges are occasionally able to provide accommodation of a short-term, casual nature to non-students.

Casual accommodation is usually only available during University holiday periods, principally in July and from the beginning of December to mid-February.

Typically, accommodation is in a single room, with shared bathrooms and other facilities. Some Colleges are able to provide meals as part of the accommodation package.

If you are seeking information about this kind of accommodation, please complete our online accommodation form. If any College is able to help you, they will contact you directly.

Enquire Online

Please note that the ability for Residential Colleges to provide casual or short-term accommodation is restricted when students are in residence.

To contact each college individually, please refer to the links below:

International House | Janet Clarke Hall | Medley Hall | Newman College | Ormond College | Queen’s College | St Hilda’s College | St Mary’s College | Trinity College | University College | Whitley College