Conferences & Casual Stays

Casual Accommodation

The residential Colleges are occasionally able to provide accommodation of a short-term, casual nature to non-students. Casual accommodation is usually only available during University holiday periods, principally in July and from the beginning of December to mid-February. Typically, accommodation is in a single room, with shared bathrooms and other facilities. Some Colleges are able to provide meals as part of the accommodation package. If you are seeking information about this kind of accommodation, please complete the form below. If a College is able to help you, they will contact you directly.

Conferences and External Hire

To enquire about conferences, please contact your preferred college directly or via the form below:

International HouseSend us an enquiry

Janet Clarke Hall

Medley HallSend us an enquiry

Newman College

Ormond College

Queen’s College

St Hilda’s College

St Mary’s College

Trinity College

University College

EOI Form