Non Residential

In addition to resident undergraduate and graduate students, a number of colleges offer a college-based program for non-resident students.

Non-residents have the opportunity to become a member of the College community, enjoy a campus experience, benefit from personal learning in small tutorials, use College facilities and resources, and participate in a wide range of social and cultural activities.

To find out more and apply for non-residential places, please visit the colleges’ individual websites.

International House | Janet Clarke Hall | Medley Hall | Newman College | Ormond College | Queen’s College | St Hilda’s College | St Mary’s College | Trinity College | University College